Front Office Receptionist
1. Responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties including greeting guests, answering phones, handling company inquiries, sorting and distributing mail.
2. Coordinate meetings and appointments.
3. Prepare LPO. letters and documents.
4. Set up and maintain an accurate data management system
5. Research and retrieve information
6. Maintain a professional reception area
- MS Office
- Order processing
- Database management
Job Type: Full-time
- customer service: 3 years (Preferred)
- receptionist: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Dubai (Required)
- English (Preferred)
Shipbroker - Dry Bulk (New Desk/Location)Faststream Recruitment GroupRef: 930109 Salary: Dependent on experience Location: United Arab Emirates Division: BROKING & TRADING JOBS Faststream is working with a large, global2 hour agoShareUAE
IT ManagerNord Anglia EducationIT Manager The British International School Abu Dhabi is looking to appoint an outstanding IT Manager to join a well-established, supportive team in a highly successful2 hour agoShareAbu Dhabi
Talent Acquisition Partner - (Arabic National)GMGGulf Marketing Group is one of the Middle East’s leading, family owned companies. Operating across the GCC, Gulf Marketing Group is a dynamic group boasting a2 hour agoShareDubai
2 hour agoShareUAE
WaitressLitchy Golf & Sushi LoungeAED1,400 - AED1,800 a monthWe are looking for a skilled Waiter or Waitress to take orders and deliver food and beverages to our customers. The right Waiter/Waitress uplifts the dining experience12 hour agoShareAjman Free Zone