Guest Services Executive - Front Office - Burj Al Arab
Guest Services Executive - Front Office - Burj Al Arab - (210000WG)
About Jumeirah and the Hotel:
At Jumeirah, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world class environments. We value diversity and provide equal opportunities, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 140 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, South America, Africa and the Middle East.
We want you to do well from the beginning, so we’ll give you every chance to impress during the recruitment process. We promise our colleagues a warm welcome and will help you feel part of our Jumeirah family from day one. You can rely on us to support you as you settle into your journey with us and make Jumeirah ‘Your Place to Shine’.
Burj Al Arab Jumeirah is designed to resemble a billowing sail and stands at a height of 321m. It is the world’s most followed hotel on Instagram and has been consistently voted the world's most luxurious hotel. Features include nine restaurants and bars; in suite check-
in and check-out; reception desks on every floor; round-the-clock private butlers; use of the hotel’s Rolls-Royce fleet and The Terrace, a one-of-a-kind restaurant, pool, beach and cabana space. The hotel’s 202 luxury suites offer a rain shower, Jacuzzi and stunning news of the Arabian Gulf.
About the job:
An opportunity has arisen for a Guest Service Executive to join Front Office department in Burj Al Arab. The main duties and responsibilities of this role:
- To greet each guest, who enters through the main door, with a warm smile and make every effort to address by their name.
- Escort guests upon arrival to the Reception desk, Guest Relations desk, Club Executive Lounge or directly to the room for check-in, depending on the situation.
- Coordinate guest/ visitor arrivals and departure at the main entrance to ensure that all guest requests are well looked after.
- Be the link between Butler, Club Executive, Front Office, Concierge and Transportation teams to ensure smooth arrival and departure of guests.
- Report any guest incidents or guest complaints to the Duty Manager.
- To assist with the preparation of group registration and the check in procedure of the group.
- To anticipate and meet guests’ needs and requests, ensuring complete guest satisfaction.
- Up sell hotel rooms, Jumeirah outlets & Spas and hotel facilities to guests and visitors to maximize the hotel revenue.
- Be familiar with the cashier and accounting procedure of rooms division.
- Act as a sales person of all Jumeirah properties and products.
- Perform any related duties as requested by the Team leader, Manager or other Senior Management.
- Conduct Hotel show arounds and to assist the Manager in maintaining accurate guest history records.
- To attend and take ownership of special requests made by VIP guests either prior to, during or after their stay to ensure that they are fully satisfied.
- To ensure that guests are not kept waiting or in a queue in the lobby, making sure all guests are acknowledged & offered assistance.
- In order to be considered for this role you will have at least two years of working experience in a similar role in a luxury five-star hotel environment.
- You will have excellent written and spoken English skills, additional language is advantage. Knowledge of hotel operating systems is a must. Your experience in handling guest requests and exceeding their expectations would be regarded as essential.
- Should be able to quickly learn and adapt to a new work environment
About the benefits:
We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams (AED), the local currency of the UAE. In addition, we offer generous F&B benefits, reduced hotel rates across our properties globally,
excellent leave and health care package, flights home, accommodation, life insurance, functional incentives and other employee benefits making the role attractive to high performers and any applicant looking for a career with one of the most luxurious brands in the hospitality industry.
Besides generous F&B benefits and reduced hotel rates across our hotels globally, this role has excellent employee benefits making the role attractive to high performers and any applicant who like to associate her/himself with one of the most luxurious brand in the hospitality industry.
Primary Location: United Arab Emirates (AE)-Dubai-Dubai Job: Jumeirah Job Group Organization: Burj Al Arab [BAA] Job Posting: Jul 28, 2021, 10:52:55 AM
Recruitment Consultant - Michael Page Middle East, Financial Services RecruitmentMichael Page AEJob Description The Financial Services team was set-up in 2006 and has consistently served clients across various industry segments regionally since. The work we2 hour agoShareDubai
UI/UX DesignerEPAM SystemsAre you a passionate user experience designer who wants to make an impact on the world? We’re looking for a talented UI/UX Designer to lead workshops and create2 hour agoShareDubai
MENA Microsoft Alliance - CRM Architect - ManagerEYWith a broad understanding of the full lifecycle of our clients’ business, EY has the knowledge and experience to integrate cloud strategy where it makes the2 hour agoShareAbu Dhabi
Business Manager - Michael Page Middle East, Banking RecruitmentMichael Page AEJob Description The Financial Services team was set-up in 2006 and has consistently served clients across various industry segments regionally since. The work we2 hour agoShareDubai
Auto ElectricianDynamic Staffing ServicesAuto Electrician 3-9 Years UAE Fri Sep 17 2021 | Vacancy Code : 98330 Job Type : Worker, Industry : Civil Construction, Contract Length : 24 months, Total2 hour agoShareUAE