Receptionist cum Secretary
The Receptionist cum Secretary is tasked in answering phone calls, receiving visitors, providing general information about the company, and answering inquiries related to activities conducted by the company. The role includes performing clerical and administrative duties such as organizing files, preparing documents, scheduling appointments, and supporting other staff.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Help prepare welcome folders with collateral (e.g., area descriptions)
- Provide information about amenities, area and venues and promote services
- Anticipate guest needs and build rapport with customers
- Offer assistance with certain tasks (e.g. confirming travel arrangements, taking messages)
- Record information in the logbook daily
- Ensure compliance with health and quality standards including tracking check-in & check out cleaning & maintenance services
- Answer telephone calls and take messages or forward calls
- Schedule and confirm appointments and maintain calendars
- Greet and welcome customers, clients, and other visitors
- Copy, file, and maintain paper or electronic documents
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail and email
- Review arrival lists to welcome guests
- 3 years experience in similar role
- Language Fluency: English
- Current Location: UAE
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
- Communication skills. Receptionists must speak and write clearly so that others may understand them.
- Customer-service skills. Receptionists represent an organization. As a result, they should be courteous, professional, and helpful toward the public and customers.
- Integrity. Receptionists may handle client and patient data, especially in medical and legal offices. They must be trustworthy and protect their clients’ privacy.
- Interpersonal skills. Receptionists should be comfortable interacting with people, even in stressful situations.
- Organizational skills. Receptionists take messages, schedule appointments, and maintain employee files.
Job Type: Full-time
- receptionist/secretary: 1 year (Required)
- ENGLISH (Required)
Receptionist - EMEAHilton Garden InnJob Description A Receptionist provides reception services for Guests to contribute to an overall exceptional experience from check-in through check-out and complete13 hour agoShareDubai
Personal Assistant - Corporate LawBarratt GalvinThe Role Our client is a leading global law firm with long-standing offices in Dubai. We're pleased to be assisting the firm with it's search for an experienced Legal18 hour agoShareDubai
ReceptionistBrecks GroupGeneral Responsibilities: Assisting with all the various legal secretarial tasks (printing, scanning, word processingEntering the data into databasesAnswering the18 hour agoShareDubai
Admin AssistantHunter FoodsWe are Hiring: Admin Assistant Position Admin Assistant HF_AA_15092021 Job purpose: To provide front desk support & administrative support to the organization To1 day agoShareDubai
RECEPTIONISTAl GhaziHiring a Receptionist for Abu Dhabi. Key Responsibilities: Welcoming the visitor and offering beverages (water, tea or coffee). Guiding the visitors to the1 day agoShareAbu Dhabi