Sr Manager, MENA Startup
Q Tech General Trading LLC - Dubai
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering Operations, Business Administration, or a related field
- Experience leading and interacting with cross-functional teams
- Experience developing and managing large project budgets
- 5+ years of experience in project management and implementation with proven ability to design workable solutions and drive projects to successful implementation
- Work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
This individual will lead a team of support personnel and coordinate the resources required to launch new highly complex fulfillment centers or delivery stations across 3 countries with the goals of achieving timelines, staying within budget, driving standardization and consistency within our network.
The Project Manager must be capable of leading and mentoring their team while also managing project engineers and coordinating schedules with multiple vendors at the same time. This individual needs to be comfortable interfacing and driving various functional teams and individuals at all levels of the organization in order to be successful.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Detailed coordination of multiple material flow and installation schedules of vendors that are all interdependent.
- Responsible for managing overall project budget and approving all purchase orders.
- Contributes to developing comprehensive budgets during project conception
- Active participant in vendor and Amazon safety policies
- Plans, directs, supervises and controls the execution of all business, technical, fiscal, and administrative functions of the assigned program, project, or sub-task
- Comfortable in different roles, sometimes supporting, sometimes leading
- Is capable of taking accountability while providing status, asking for help, and immediately escalating issues and problems as necessary
- Mobilizes company resources through effective liaison with support departments, to create project teams capable of completing effective quality work
- Monitors and reports on the progress of all project activity within the project including significant milestones and any conditions which would affect project cost or schedule
- Responsible for overall project schedule that enables the teams to be successful based upon the project milestones and Go-Live
- Possesses a broad technical background and has the ability to “roll up their sleeves” and jump in if needed, along with managing
- Contributes to project planning from concept to completion
- Ability to travel up to 80%
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Operations, Business Administration, or a related field
- Superior communication skills, including the proven ability to effectively manage, influence, negotiate, and communicate with external business partners and internal teams to meet organizational capacity needs
- 7+ years of experience in project management and implementation with proven ability to design workable solutions and drive projects to successful
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Jobs that might suit you
Accounting Manager - Food ManufacturingGuildhallThe Role Oversee all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems. • Safeguard assets and assure accurate & timely recording of all transactions by implementing5 hour agoShareDubai
Manager- International Logistic and Supply Chain ManagementAl Sahiba General TradingWe are looking for suitable candidate to fill the role of Manager-Internatioal Logistic and Supply Chain Management Key Requirements Possess rich & extensive6 hour agoShareDubai
Business Development Manager- International BusinessAl Sahiba General TradingFor good communication skills. Graduate with minimum 5-7 years of experience of independently handling import/ export business. Fully conversant with Ms word, Ms6 hour agoShareDubai
Procurement/Purchasing Officer - Food ManufacturingGuildhallThe Role Purchasing materials on behalf of the Business according to required technical specifications, price, delivery schedule, and terms - Work on RFI/RFP/RFQ,6 hour agoShareDubai
Community AssociateRegusCommunity Associate The opportunity As a Community Associate, you’ll work closely with new and existing customers, solving problems for them and making sure they6 hour agoShareSharjah