TALENT ACQUISITION ADVISOR
About the Role:
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you’ll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise, and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP are looking for an ambassador who can proactively and cost effectively recruit candidates using a variety of methods including headhunting, referrals, social media and networking for construction & engineering projects across the Middle East.
WSP welcomes applications for part time and flexible working and would be happy to discuss potential options with you as part of your application.A typical week would include:
- Posting interesting and creative adverts designed to stand out and attract the best
- Screening and shortlist people, often attending job interviews, and keep in regular communication with candidates and managers
- Networking, and developing pools of internal and external talent by researching and networking on job boards and social networking sites
- Evaluating applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers
- Developing and maintain personal expertise and network with Global Recruitment teams
- Liaising with recruitment agencies for particularly hard to fill or time sensitive vacancies
- Working closely with internal and external clients to set priorities and meet hiring deadlines
- Keeping up to date with all employment regulations and immigration processes for the wider geographical region
- Resource planning and forecasting
- At least 5 years’ recruitment experience with at least 2 years working in an in-house role within the engineering or construction sectors
- A Degree level education
- Experience sourcing both active and passive candidates within the engineering design, construction and project management fields
- Experience hiring internationally, and at all levels across the business
- Excellent listening skills and can communicate clearly and concisely both written and verbally with senior management
- Have a keen eye for detail and are organised, and thorough
- Natural optimism, who can bring fun and energy to the team
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP – we can!
WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important – be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.About us:
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring. Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
Sales ManagerArab Center for Engineering StudiesJob Description and Requirements Job Overview: Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive08-05-2022ShareDubai
Service AdvisorAl-FuttaimEstablished in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered07-05-2022ShareMussafah+1 location
Well Control Spec-Response,IIIHalliburtonJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Well Control Spec-Response,III Date: May 6,06-05-2022ShareAbu Dhabi
Bar ManagerSWISSOTELFull Job Description Bar Manager As the Bar Manager, you will be exposed to all aspects of the operations and ensure a smooth and efficient workflow. You will06-05-2022ShareDubai
Commis ISOFITELCommis I – Cold Kitchen Ready for a sizzling career move? You will play a pivotal role in our kitchen working alongside a fantastic team. The food you prepare,06-05-2022ShareDubai+1 location