Talent Acquisition Partner - (Arabic National)
Gulf Marketing Group is one of the Middle East’s leading, family owned companies. Operating across the GCC, Gulf Marketing Group is a dynamic group boasting a diverse portfolio of retail outlets, brands and consumer and B2B services across key sectors such as healthcare and pharmaceuticals, sports and fitness, real estate, education and technology.
About the Role
The job holder is responsible for executing the recruitment plans and to ensure all manpower requirements of the GMG are met as per the defined recruitment policy
- Responsible for the full recruitment cycle and assist in maintaining a continuous pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Implement progressive sourcing strategies, including networking, social media, professional associations, and organizations to provide top-tier applicants access.
- Continuously develop networks/partnerships to actively build database/pipeline of candidates and the ATS company brand
- Communicate with managers and employees regularly to promote ATS referral program and internal opportunities.
- Creatively look for ways to increase the efficiency of the hiring process and use our internal ATS to manage the automation of the recruitment process.
- Strong stakeholder management; build relationships with line managers and business leaders to understand and meet their respective teams or divisions' hiring needs.
- Educate line managers on the recruitment process and build positive, credible relationships with them.
- Create weekly/monthly reports on key talent acquisition metrics and share with management team.
- Represent the company at recruiting events (i.e., college job fairs), providing company/job information, and interviewing applicants.
- Conduct professional reference checks and manage the offer letter process.
- The ideal candidate would have min 7 years and max 10 years of total experience.
- The role requires working in office 5 days a week.
- Candidates having experience in E-Commerce/Tech Industry would be given preference.
- Knowledge of using SAP/Oracle/ Other ATS is a must.
- Should be currently based in UAE.
- Understanding of UAE Labor Laws.
- Understanding of Government Rules and Regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business Administration or its equivalent.
Learning Support AssistantRepton School - DubaiRepton Dubai is seeking a Shadow Teacher/Learning Support Assistant to work 1:1 within FS2, for an immediate start. Purpose of Job: To assist and support student's29 minute agoShareDubai
Cluster Sales CoordinatorRAFFLESHOTELS: RAFFLES DUBAI & SOFITEL DUBAI THE OBELISK DEPARTMENT: SALES & MARKETING JOB TITLE: CLUSTER SALES COORDINATOR POSITION REPORTS TO: CLUSTER COMMERCIAL29 minute agoShareDubai
In Room Dining Order Taker - Arabic SpeakerRAFFLESPOSITION DESCRIPTION Position : In Room Dining Order Taker – Arabic SpeakerDepartment : Food & Beverage Reports to : In Room Dining Supervisor PURPOSE OF29 minute agoShareDubai
HR OfficerGEMS EducationHR Officer- GFM We are looking for a HR Officer to lead on and manage all aspects of Human Resources within the assigned school(s). He / She should be able to manage and30 minute agoShareDubai
Parent Relations ExecutiveGEMS EducationAbout the Role To support the Principal in developing a strong and active parent community as the central pillar of the school's culture. To ensure achievement of30 minute agoShareAbu Dhabi