Rapyd Is Building the Future of Fintech!
Rapyd is a financial technology company that allows businesses to accept and make payments anywhere, using any method. By building the largest local payments network, we’re unleashing global opportunities, letting businesses reach new markets faster and giving more consumers access to innovative goods and services.
Built from the ground up as a global organization, diversity is in our DNA. We have offices in London, Tel Aviv, Singapore, California, Reykjavik, as well as employees around the world- and are soon to be launching our new site in Dubai!
Our investors include Stripe, General Catalyst, Oak FT, Tiger Global, Durable Capital, Target Global, and TaL Capital.
If you’re looking to be part of a fast-growing company that’s disrupting the payments industry by building transformative technology, then join our team and play a pivotal role in developing the future of fintech
This position is open for relocation!
- Acting as the Company’s Secretary of the DIFC Company
- Maintaining a calendar of DIFC regulatory reporting obligations
- Maintaining the Registers of Shareholders, Directors and Secretary of the firm jointly with our Legal department
- Creating minutes, circulating (on instruction) notices, agendas and minutes in respect of meetings (of all levels including Shareholders AGM with ad-hoc EGMs)
- As and when required, creating and issuing share certificates for members of the firm
- Arranging the annual renewal of the firm’s commercial license
- Handling all communications on behalf of the company with the Registrar of Companies
- Ensuring full compliance of all DIFC/DFSA statutory reporting requirements and advise on best practice governance requirements for the Dubai entity
- Maintaining and updating statutory records including the preparation and filing of documents with DIFC/DFSA.
- Overseeing and owning all corporate secretarial tasks and relationships within Rapyd
- 3 years experience as a DFSA licensed firm's company secretary - must
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) University graduate - must
- Attention to detail and relentless follow-up skills - must
- Suitable ICSA qualifications or equivalent - big advantage
- Experience in a compliance role and/or financial reporting - big advantage
- Excellent English (both verbal and written)
- Additional languages - advantage
CashierAl Rostamani International Exchange LLCFull Job Description Every employee at Al Rostamani Group plays a role in making a real difference to the business and our customers. We care for our employees by09-05-2022ShareDubai
SecretaryGolden Rental services L.L.CJob details Salary AED2,200 a month Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Looking for Female Secretary. Engagement will be full time. The candidate should be a08-05-2022ShareAbu Dhabi
Property ConsultantPenthouse Luxury Property DubaiWe are a British owned and managed Dubai real estate company who also have offices in London. We are recruiting experienced and non-experienced candidates who wish to08-05-2022ShareDubai
Sales Team LeaderRefineJob details Salary AED10,000 - AED15,000 a month Job Type Full-time Full Job Description About the job Responsibilities & Duties: · Initiate and08-05-2022ShareDubai
Human Resources AssistantVesta CareFull Job Description Vesta Care is actively recruiting for the role of Human Resources Assistant for its Dubai Headquarters. We will give priority to candidates that08-05-2022ShareDubai