Front Desk Receptionist
Al Rayan Trading - Dubai
DubaiFull-time, Contract, Permanent
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains telecommunication system (PABX) by following instructions in an integrated manner.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- The answer, screen and forward incoming calls in a courteous and efficient manner
- Accurately receive and deliver messages
- Handle confidential and sensitive information in a discreet manner
- Perform general administrative duties including typing and preparation of correspondence
- Accept courier packages; prepare and organize delivery of courier packages
- Report any maintenance issues immediately to the line manager, including all furniture, fighting, and equipment.
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested
- Should have at least bachelors or equivalent education.
- Should have the basic knowledge of MS office and other computer and telephonic skills.
- Should be fluent in English with a clear dialect and accent.
- should have at least 2 years experience in a similar role (UAE experience will be given preference).
- Experience of handling PABX system ( at least 15-20 lines) will be given preference.
- Fluent & confident communication skills
- Adaptable & quick learner
- Proactive approach
- Should be presentable and professional.
- Be able to handle pressure.
- Should have excellent telephonic and call management skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent organizational skills and multi-tasking abilities
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
- Receptionist: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Dubai (Preferred)
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Jobs that might suit you
Assistant Front Office ManagerIBIS STYLESWe are Heartists® “Heartist®” describes both our culture and who we are. Everything we do comes from the heart, and we’re experts in what we56 minute agoShareDubai
Bell AttendantFour SeasonsBell Attendant About Four Seasons Hotel DIFC In the prestigious Dubai International Finance Centre, Four Seasons Hotel DIFC is a boutique-style sanctuary –1 hour agoShareDubai International Financial Center
Front Office SupervisorIBIS STYLESWe are Heartists® “Heartist®” describes both our culture and who we are. Everything we do comes from the heart, and we’re experts in what we1 hour agoShareDubai
Food & Beverage SupervisorIBIS STYLESWe are Heartists® “Heartist®” describes both our culture and who we are. Everything we do comes from the heart, and we’re experts in what we1 hour agoShareDubai
General clerkDoubletree by HiltonJob Description An Day Auditor will fully support the Accounts function within the Finance department through the development and processing of accurate reports and12 hour agoShareSharjah