Full Job Description
We are looking for a fit and attentive security guard to ensure that our property is protected. The security guard is responsible for keeping the area peacefully, patrolling the property and apprehending any trespassers.
To be successful as a security guard you must be alert and professional. A good security guard is aware of all visitors to the property and ensures that no inappropriate actions take place.
Security Guard Responsibilities:
- Ensure that guests sign in upon arrival and exit.
- Make guests aware of rules that must be adhered to.
- Remove trespassers or unwanted individuals from the property.
- Contact the relevant authorities and the management if a crime is committed or an accident occurs.
- Record any suspicious activities to your line manager.
Security Guard Requirements:
- A valid Sira Certificate is a MUST
- A qualification in security training.
- Basic first aid skills would be advantageous.
- Physical strength and fitness.
- Prior experience as a Security Guard in UAE would be an advantage.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to safety and successfully perform the essential job functions.
- Ability to maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Must be honest and having a pleasant personality.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Contract length: 24 months
Salary: AED3,500.00 - AED4,000.00 per month
- Fully Vaccinated (for protection from Covid-virus).
- Wear a mask for additional protection.
- All common surfaces and areas are sanitized regularly.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dubai: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- working as a Security Guard in a bowling center: 2 years (Preferred)
Application Deadline: 21/05/2022Hiring Insights
Hiring 2 candidates for this role
Urgently hiringJob activity
Pentester AnalystHelp AGJob Description: The candidate will be engaged in the following areas: Vulnerability assessment and penetration testing services for both mobile iOS and android13 hour agoShareAbu Dhabi
Laundry Attendant for Conrad DubaiHiltonA Laundry Attendant for Conrad Dubai is responsible for supporting laundry operations and providing pressing, sewing, and similar services to deliver an excellent Guest13 hour agoShareDubai
IT Helpdesk Service Desk AnalystBlack Pearl ConsultA new role has come up with a large and well-known firm based in the UAE. Our client is recruiting for a well-experienced IT Helpdesk Support Analyst interested in16 hour agoShareAbu Dhabi
Sushi Head Chef/KARMAHiltonA Head Chef is responsible for managing all aspects of the kitchen to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while seeking customer feedback, training staff,17 hour agoShareRas al-Khaimah
Security Supervisor for the Waldorf Astoria Dubai International Financial CentreHiltonA Security Supervisor for the Waldorf Astoria Dubai International Financial Centre keeps constant vigilance of activity on and around the hotel property and reports,17 hour agoShareDubai